Friday, March 17, 2006

my stealin' days are over!

my lady just called to inform me that verizon has turned us ON! she caught me sitting in my usual spot on 37th st. i think the old lady who lives in one of these houses has caught onto my robin hood ways. this is the last day, lady. IN YOUR FACE!

today my best friend e is coming to visit. yippeeeee! wooohoooooo! i can hang out with an adult! someone to talk to and ot explore DC with! i. am. so. excited!!!

in other news, the kitties had a very hard day at the vet yesterday. they are zonked. they got all sorts of shots, bloodwork, and a fecal examination. the vet is a smart man and took them away from me to do those last 2 nasty things. eewww, the vet stuck something up their buns and took a smear. i would have fainted.

me needs to go to the grocery store to stock up for my visitor! and for the bird flu. my sister said it's going to be bad, that we'll be under house arrest for 2 months!

this is what happens when someone with anxiety listens to NPR.

2 comments:

olecranon process said...

i love your sister. what an imagination! =P

robin hood ways, oh lori that mental image gave me a hearty laugh. thank you. =P

lorioriori said...

imagine all the laughs we'll have when you come visit!!