Monday, November 14, 2005

Playing model

It was an interesting weekend indeed. My lil' sis came into town for a visit of fun! Thursday eve, we took her to the Cheese Board for pizza and then to Mill Valley to pick up a bed (and bedding) from S. She is such a wonderful friend, she thinks of everything. Friday we hit the Jelly Belly factory and then went shopping for a camera. My sister bought a Canon Rebel, and my god she hasn't stopped shotting pictures since that camera has been in her possession. We met up with J and L for Ethiopian food and had a lovely, informative dicsussion about this tape stuff that high end car companies put on the cars to protect them. She couldn't hang with going to Hot Pants, fell asleep at 9pm, so the rest of us went dancing.

Hot Pants.. always a bit of a let down. Shouldn't mix uppers and downers. Damn damn!

Saturday we watched my lady play soccer (and they FINALLY won!!!) Then we went to lunch at Lanesplitters.. waiter was hung over and very nice. Gave us some leftover cake - from where, who knows, but it was good. Then we had a nice evening at the soccer team's end of the season party. They even gave me "Most Marvelous Fan" award! Shucks. Danced at the 'Ho and acted like a bunch of fools. Good times.

Sunday we showed sister the city of SF. Probably the most comprehensive tour of the city I'll ever take. It was really fun! Then off to Mill Valley for S's BF birthday party. And went to bed early.

Effin' cats apparently spent too much time alone yesterday sleeping, and they let us know how mad they were by keeping us up all night. I am so very very tired.

Ok, gotta run - sister just returned from Walgreens (she has been there more this weekend than my lady and I have been there since Sept.) She developed pictures (again) from the many times she made me play model.

Secretly, I love it!

2 comments:

olecranon process said...

You're such a ham!

Before I knew you someone told me that you spoke at that Katrina forum. You pulled the mic towards you and said "I love microphones!"

It's good. How silent would the world be if it were made up of reserved people like me? =P

lorioriori said...

reserved my ass! you get heard loud and clear. you're just a little less showtuney than i am... :O