Saturday, November 26, 2005

facing the scale i don't have

and thank god i don't have one. it's been ages since i last tied up my running shoes. for shame.

the un-turkey was ok, but i prefer the tofurkey i think. my lady said "oh, i hope next year we can be someplace that has both!" i thought she meant both the un-turkey and the tofurkey. she meant a place with a fake turkey and a real turkey. grrrrrr.

i have so much shit to do. 2 papers, one take-home, work for L, internship objectives (do you think "Fuck TU over" is a good one??) and a move across the country. less than one month until xmas. shiiiiiit. oh, and i have to send all of my school documents to TU so they can approve them. know what i want to say? you bastards, you didn't open, so you should just take all of my credits and shut the hell up. so! annoying!

kittens were wild today. lucas stole my jammy pants and dragged them into the living room. ridiculous! and he's only 4 pounds! wait until he's full-grown! em knocked his head a few times on the coffee table, but i think he's ok. they are both sound asleep right now. soooo cute, but sleep now = craziness at midnight. oh well, kittens must be kittens.

ok, group meeting at 4pm. feeling ready for school to be over. i'm done learning.

3 comments:

olecranon process said...

I thought you hated exercise.

As the semester ends I feel myself getting slightly frantic. I know I will probably have to leave soon - and I HATE IT.

The end of the semester is always a torrent. At least it ends suddenly with a long long break!

lorioriori said...

i am actually a runner.. shall i say jogger, or sorts. but you wouldn't know that, being as we met here and not where we were supposed to meet.

this semester can't end with a long break for me! i need a job! YIKES!!!

olecranon process said...

Where we were supposed to meet? You forget that we would NOT have met if we weren't here. So says Jessica.