Thursday, February 02, 2006

we're the bank of america!

sung to the tune of kids of america. i think that should be their theme song. it would make me a hell of a lot happier when i call them if i heard that one hit wonder. i call them often enough to have a say in this, i think.

direct deposit - so lovely when it works. so heinous when it doesn't. apparently, even though i've told everyone i possibly can tell about my bank woes (compromised account which i closed) good old TU, my employer, won't listen when a paper check is requested... growl... so i have some $ floating back and forth between my closed account and TU. i want that money in MY hands. it's mine. i worked for it. but no one can give me a straight answer. so! frustrating!

what else to blog about.. um, i have a lingering tummy ache. it's been around since monday night, before my interview. i thought it was stress-induced, but it's not budging. kind of sucks. i am also unbelievably exhausted. living with these noisy adults and 3 kittens doesn't help, for sure. i haven't slept soundly since the night before the night before i left new orleans.. when was that? saturday night? my lady and i shared a pillow for the duration of my trip, which was hard too. but i slept like a baby saturday night, or friday night. one of those nights i slept well. and since then, tummy aches and growing kittens (read: heavy) have made restless nights for me.

oh well. my mom got her new car (FINALLY!) and she is taking me to ikea. lori's taxi is on a break.

No comments: