Thursday, February 02, 2006

spell hell

FAAAAAAAACK!

why oh why oh why do you trick me, spell check? i thought i did everything i could do to avoid a mistake! i NEVER do spell check, and yet i relied on it tonight to ensure no errors!

BUT NOOOOOOOOO!

i frickin' can't spell SINCERELY. i wrote SINCERLY.

ARGH! thank you letters via email to the THREE people who met with me, and ALL OF THEM SHARE THE SAME SIGNATURE WITH THE GLARING TYPO!

i am never going to get that job now! i wouldn't hire someone who can't properly sign off on their emails! how could i be trusted to ever write anything worthwhile? there goes the dream, there goes the job. FAAAACK!!

maybe they won't notice?

4 comments:

Morris said...

Don't worry, I made a phone call to a friend of mine at the FBI, and they said they would pay the people a visit for you.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

olecranon process said...

Oh. No.

I hate typos as much as you. I feel your pain...

KMP said...

That is not NEARLY as bad when I applied for 2 jobs at the same time and I filled my degree in as "Master's of Pubic Health". SO SHUT UP! You will eventually forget your mistake...mine will be with me for MANY more years to come:)

JM said...

Don't sweat it. Blowing a possesive apostrophe where none is warranted (FREE KITTEN'S)is worse than a simply flub of 'sincerely'.