Tuesday, February 14, 2006

waiting. and waiting.

what fun indeed. sitting by the phone - what did we do before phones could travel with us? - and waiting. tomorrow, at 4.20pm, i have my phone interview. in the meantime, no news from interview #1. sigh.

i have plans to hang out with an old colleague, her husband and their 2 kids tonight. i am bringing dessert. dunno what to make. i am a terrible baker. perhaps i will just buy the dessert, we'll all be happier that way.

my mom wished me "happy VD" today, and i send that wish along to you.

2 comments:

olecranon process said...

I hope never to have a "happy VD". Yikes Lori's Mom.

Lori I have big news to tell you. Why the fuck did you stand me up today. I waited for you. For an hour, no less. Then I went and got two fillings.

Feel shame. =P

lorioriori said...

oh, i didn't mean to stand you up! i am stealing from my neighbor's wireless router, and it misbehaves more often than not. i just couldn't get online again. sorry!

i am ashamed! i am ashamed!