Thursday, October 13, 2005

One. Gray. Hair.

It's official. This whole hurricane nonsense has turned me gray. Ok, ok, just one of my hairs has gone gray. And it's not really gray, more like a coppery color, but it's in the front of my head and it stands up to greet me in the mirror.

Eh. Guess this is just part of the aging process. Next the boobs will start to sag, along with the arse, and my arms will start that bothersome jiggle, you know, the one that keeps your arm waving long after you've stopped.

Oh well. Can't race time, can't beat it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Sunni Solution?
Bloggers examine developments in the Iraqi constitution, wonder whether a "civil war" is shaking the White House, and take a look at The Republican War on Science .
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!