Thursday, October 27, 2005

Growlin' Madness

Emmett is a little bit of trouble. My goodness. This afternoon, after I ate a piece of awesome Cheese Board pizza, I crumpled up the foil and tossed it at the kitties to see what would happen. Madness ensued. Emmett picked it up with his teeth, ran into the living room, growling the entire time. His growls were fierce! I suddenly worried that perhaps he would try to eat the foil, and how was I going to explain the vet bill to Lady? I grabbed him and tried to yank the foil out of his mouth. He growled more! And his grip on the foil was super-cat strength! I tried to pry his little mouth open, and he started to scratch me, with the growls and the foil in his mouth... shitshit!

Of course, I ultimately won, since I weigh - well, let's just say a LOT more than him. Little Lucas just watched this episode of craziness. He's the gentle one. That Emmett kitty is a mess!

It's great having kittens. I love them so much! And in case you were wondering, yes, I am going to be that gay lady who talks about her "children" and drinks tea. But I will never wear comfortable shoes. Ever.

1 comment:

olecranon process said...

KITTIES!!
There are nothing like furballs to remind you of what's important in life.

And what's this about no comfy shoes? LOL!
Eh, there are enough of us who DO wear comfortable shoes to compensate.

Your 1000$ shoe loss brought a tear to my eye. And *I* was sad that I don't have my fave boots...