Monday, February 04, 2008

from Jan 24th....

Back on the road, my little holiday break of no travel, at least for work, ending (what kind of break was that, with 2 hospitalized and two throwing and going? F that. Do-over.) This has been an especially grueling week thus far – visited the folks last Thursday, left on MLK Day to head to somewhere Alabama, then to Little Rock (where is the rock anyhow) for 2 gloriously freezing days – yes, Alabamer gets cold as shit, who know – and I currently sit on a plane route to sunny – nope, raining Laguna Beach. Dag!

I return mid-Atlantic-side Sunday night. What is that, 10 days away? Eleven? Fortunately I had the foresight to wash me undies at me mom’s place. I think I can make it without a day of commando. If I need to go bare, it will be Sunday, the day I spend from 10 until 7 on planes. Think about that. How many people sitting around me are panty-less? Gross.

Still awaiting the day when all these miles flown translate into auto upgrades to the front of the plane. American sucks because so many people have status higher than my first-level Gold status. Rumor has it US Air bumps you more often. US Air happens to not be the easiest transfers for my trips of late. Damn you US Air!

Oooo – snackies! This isn’t Delta – I looooove those Biscoff cookies! – but it’s something.

No comments: