Monday, November 12, 2007

southwest airlines, argh

On Southwest Airlines. In the second-to-worst seat on the whole plane. Last row, but at least it isn’t the middle. I am heading back to AZ, this time to Flagstaff. I have an exciting executive team presentation to give tomorrow morning (yay!) so that’s something to look forward to. But my ass is aching and we have 2.5 hours left to go on this flight from hell. The gentleman seated in the aisle mentioned that he has an upset stomach and that’s why he wanted the last row to be close to the loo, “but don’t worry, I won’t throw up on you!” Perhaps not. Instead, he’s been farting. I want to throw up.

My opinion on this airline? Even with the new herding system (I was B29) it still sucks. SUCKS! However, they gave me a little snack box, which is more than American Airlines gives. So.

Mole update: big nasty scab. I think something went wrong at some point because everyone else I’ve spoken with about mole removal hasn’t had such an ordeal. I think it’s my weak constitution.

Can’t write a sentence more. The man in front of me is in full lounge position, forcing my laptop into my gut. Next time, I’ll update you on my discovery of yoga! I need some of that shit right now, in fact. And if you are bored with your music collection, click on over to iTunes and download Tegan & Sara’s The Con. It’s the best.

No comments: